| From Light, Shadow |
After
|
| From Light, Shadow |
Before
| From Light, Shadow |
After
![]() |
| From Light, Shadow |
I chose to convert the first photo of me to black and white because I felt that it created a better photo. Along with converting the photo to black and white I also edited the photo is photo shop. As you can see objects that are present in the original are not in the black and white. I removed these in the second photo because they were distractions and drew attention away from the subject. To create the black and white affect I used photo shop again, using the black and white tool along with the curves tool. This photo is also my best back lit photo. As you can see in the photo the sun comes right through thus back lit.
I chose to make the second photo black and white because I felt that it created a better silhouette. The subject is darker and the background is more white, creating the silhouette of a female human. To get this affect I did the same thing as before, I used the black and white tool in photo shop. This is also my best shadow photo. This photo is a shadow creating a silhouette.

No comments:
Post a Comment