Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Portraiture

From Portraiture

This is a group Portrait of my friends Andrew, Chris, and Jeff. They are positioned on the front patio, this photo was taken after color wars earlier this year. To get this photo I just told them to look up, they were already standing the way they are in the photo. This photo fills the frame.


From Portraiture

This is a snap shot portrait, like one the you might see on facebook. The subject is my friend Dillon with his lacrosse stick. To get this image I took the photo the photo around the time of sunset. I was laying on the ground shooting up to give the effect of power. The background is a cloudy sky.


From Portraiture

This is another photo of my friend Dillon. This is another photo that you would see on facebook. To get this this photo I knelt on the ground next to Dillon and took the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment